Limited Space Available
6 Stones Community Room
209 N Industrial Blvd. #190
Bedford, TX 76021
I am a leadership doctor with nearly 30 years' experience creating and growing dynamic organizations. I have trained leaders across six continents, co-founded a college, and worked one-on-one with leaders desiring to build and expand their influence. I am passionate about developing leaders because good leaders improve lives and better our society. I have a PhD in global leadership and organizational management from Indiana Tech. My dissertation focused on grass roots leaders & societal impact.
How you will learn
This class will feature personal discovery and application. You will learn leadership principles that you can incorporate into your work and life the very next day. This highly interactive class will take the mystery out of leadership development and provide you with concrete ideas and processes that work in the real world. This class is based on a survey of the last 75 years of empirical leadership research. It takes the best of what we know about leadership and personalizes it to each student.
Skills You Will Learn
- How to identify your leadership style
- How and when to adapt your leadership approach to changing circumstances
- How to move from being a manager to being a leader
- How to create a plan for personal leadership development
- What leadership skills you should focus on developing to have the greatest impact at your current organization
- Students must be at least 18 years old or older, children cannot come along.
You have up until 7 days prior to the first class to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. No full or partial refunds for cancellations made after this time.