8 Total Class Hours at $25 each
Class Total = $200 (Pre-Registration Is Required)
6040 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth TX 76116
Taught By Corinthia Campbell
Family Interventionist at MHMR Tarrant County
For over a decade, I have worked serving teens in their time of need. To better understand how to serve them, I obtained training, read books and received practical experience. I learned this unique group of children are looking to us to give them the stepping stones they need for their personal growth. This age range came be very fun and exciting. Come join me in learning how to give them tools they need to survive being a teenager.
How you will learn
This class will contain practical information and will be hands on and a lot of fun. Come prepared to enjoy learning how to have a more enjoyable relationship with your teens.
Skills You Will Learn
- Students will learn how to develop a positive parent/teen relationship.
- Developing your teens self worth and value.
- Implementing healthy boundaries for your teen.
- Developing a communication style that works for you and your teen.
What you will need
- Notebook and writing utensil.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age or older, children cannot come along.
You have up until 7 days prior to the first class to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. No full or partial refunds for cancellations made after this time.